C/O Form For Internationals
You're probably wondering, Angi, wtf is a ℅ package? Well, I'm glad you asked! ℅ literally means 'Care Of'. In the US, this tag goes in a shipping address to denote one person's goodies being sent to another person's address. This is our way of helping all our fantastic international Ajevie customers to take advantage of other US indie shops and swaps that do not offer international shipping or without being hindered by tons of international shipping costs. IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE AJEVIE CUSTOMER you can have several orders sent to the ℅ address where we will repackage them and send them to you with your Ajevie order.
Reminder: We are not accepting C/O orders for items that can be purchased at Ajevie. Thank you for understanding that it is your support at Ajevie which makes the C/O service possible!
- You must be an active Ajevie customer to use this service. You are considered active if you have placed an order at Ajevie.com sometime in the last 6 weeks prior to using this form.
- EVERY TIME YOU PLACE AN ORDER THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US, YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM!!! If we receive a package that we do not have a form for - IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A GIFT TO THE TEAM AND WILL BE GREATLY ENJOYED BY US!!!! 😁
- I am NOT responsible for orders that arrive incorrect or damaged from the original shop. I try to disturb the pretty packaging as little as possible, but if something is obviously amiss, I will contact you.
- I cannot ship ‘potentially hazardous’ items such as perfumes that contain alcohol, nail polish, etc. When ordering EDPs you must specify that they are an "alcohol base alternative"! We cannot ship alcohol-based EDPs!
- You can use the ℅ address at any Indie/Small Business shop and also for personal sales and swaps, but keep in mind that things like soaps, scrubs, and lotions can be very heavy and your ℅ shipping cost is based on weight. We are not accepting orders from corporations or box stores.
- You can use the c/o address for personal sales and swaps.
- I will pass along samples, freebies, and promotional materials.
- ALL packages will be marked as 'Merchandise'. Products and values will be listed truthfully on the form.
Your Name (be sure this matches the one you input below or we will not know it is your package)
℅ Angi Towne (this can be placed in the 'company' line available in most checkouts)
391 Bear Trap RD
Milton, VT 05468-3772
Be wary of systems that automatically input your paypal or credit card address as your shipping address, as you will have to manually change it when checking out. If the checkout has a Notes/Comment section, you may also want to mention to the company that you are having the package shipped to a friend in the US.
Once you have paid and checked out, you will come back here and fill out this form.
EVERY TIME YOU PLACE AN ORDER THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US, YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM!!! If we receive a package that we do not have a form for - IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A GIFT TO THE TEAM AND WILL BE GREATLY ENJOYED BY US!!!! If you do not get a confirmation email after submitting your form, please contact email@example.com to confirm that we have your form.
Once your packages and orders are ready I will paypal invoice you a total of the shipping and service fee ($1 per order + 5% of the package value).
UK: We are currently not able to collect any VAT for packages being shipped to the UK. You may still send us c/o orders; however, this means that packages will be held until the complete value of your package exceeds the point-of-sale collection limit of £135 at which point taxes, fees, and or VAT will be collected from you by customs at the point of entry.
-Shipping rates are based on destination and size of final packages. USPS and UPS rates are available.
-All C/O shipments/invoices will include shipping insurance.
-Returns are not accepted due to the personal nature of the products shipped.
-The Customer is responsible for all tax, fees, VAT, etc. accrued with customs.
Once the invoice is paid, your order will be on its way to you!
I sincerely hope this helps fans get what they crave and makers to reach the customers they love.